Thursday 4 April 2013

'Progress'

Progress thus far:
Essay ✔
Presentation ✔
Some really good presentations were shown by classmates.  My topic dealt with mobile technologies in academic libraries.  I felt a bit ill at ease with the topic because of my apprehension with all things technical and the fact that I am not familiar with academic libraries - apart from making use of the UWC library occassionally. 
Blog - work in progress
Twitter - work in progress (proving to be more arduous than I had initially anticipated)
Wiki ?????   See   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki to find out what it is before we can  progress to creating one.  I'll certainly be doing that!!

Here's to progress!!

4 comments:

  1. Your presentation was really good and as we shared the same topic, I learnt quite a lot in class about things I didn't cover in my presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like, I like the ✔'s...We are on a roll here :D and I also agree, I found your presentation extremely good and could as an academic librarian, endorse what you shared. You covered a lot of ideas in the short time allowed. Well done, Suraya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you have just mentioned in terms of progress, ICT has opened our eyes to things we were not aware of. May i please be assisted in terms of inserting gadgets for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be my pleasure to assist you - perhaps we can meet sometime out of class?

    ReplyDelete