Wednesday 27 February 2013

Wednesday 'woes'

The role of 'blogger' was undertaken with much trepidation as I confess to being technologically incapacitated.  I was labelled this on numerous occasions by various people in my social scene.  In creating this blog I have surpassed my own expectations (and theirs).  I am almost afraid to acknowledge that I am looking forward to my next adventure in cyberspace.  I see that it involves twitter, podcasting and QR codes -all only 'heard about' terms to me, but I am sure that Sandy will shed some light on that. 

To all my cyberspace classmates: If I can do it, so can you!! With only one week to go before the deadline for our research essays, I am sure that most of us are 'burning the midnight oil'. 

There's light at the end of the tunnel

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree fully Suraya.Be strong and never give up

    ReplyDelete